It's that time of year again... The Holidays are in full swing and there are only DAYS left to find those unique, must-have gifts for your loved ones. But don't worry, I'm here to help!
As you probably know by now, I am all about living your healthiest life but with a little (sometimes, a lot of) wiggle room. I even practice this in my gift giving, as you will see below.
For me, gifts are not occasion exclusive. I am constantly listening to the wants and needs of the people in my life. If I see something that screams my best friend's name, I will buy it for her 'just because.' I love making the people around me feel loved and appreciated year-round.
With that being said, below are a few of my current faves, to make your holiday shopping that much easier (and successful)!
- The Face Haus- The Face Haus is an amazing concept, very similar to a BlowDry Bar, but for facials. I have been going here for a while and let me tell you, they are miracle workers... my skin has never felt (or looked) better! At $55 per service, I think a gift card to Face Haus is an incredible treat for just about anyone in need of a little pick me up, male or female.
- Chair Caddy by iCA- This all-in-one saddle bag is great for all ages. Anyone who sits in a chair and needs to store their belongings in a safe and accessible place will benefit from this new and unique on-the-go caddy-turns-messenger bag. Add pins, buttons, or patches- make it uniquely yours! Use the coupon code SormehLifestyle at checkout for free shipping on the iCA website!
- SL Vintage Flask- Know a vintage lover who also enjoys a beverage or two? This beautiful piece (made of alligator skin) speaks for itself and will last a lifetime... definitely worth the $295.
- Goldsheep Clothing Leggings- These leggings are a true staple for all fitness fanatics. I personally love the 'Gold Slice' pair. My motto is that if you feel/look good going into the gym, you will work out that much harder. Invest the $98 into someone special who you know will rock these in (and even out of) the gym!
- Giant Jenga- This game is perfect for kids, teens, adults, men, women... and everyone in between! I have not laughed more than I do when my friends and I play this game... so worth the $129. Again... a long term (and entertaining) investment.
- SL Vintage Earrings- One-of-a-kind earrings, only found on our site ($345). Perfect for the woman who wants to stand apart from the crowd; to rock at any holiday party, NYE, or just throw them on to amp up your favorite jeans and tee.
I hope this gift guide helped ease some of your Holiday stress!
Don't forget to share and comment below.